Thursday, September 4, 2008

Italian food ~pasta~


Hi, everyone!! I'm TARO. Now, I will tell you how wonderful Italian food is.
Today, I picked up Pasta. I think everyone knows and eats it. There are many kind of Pasta in the world. For example, Maccherone, Pennne, Gnocchi, and so on. But, the most famous pasta is spaghetti. Spaghetti is loved all over the world. Of course in Japan, spaghetti is very popular.
Spaghetti is one of the Pasta and made from wheat. And it is looks like thread. And there are many tastes. For example, Bolognese, Carbonara, Peperoncino. So, you can eat many kind of spaghetti and find your favorite taste. In this connection, my recommendation is Carbonara. Actually, it is fatty. But I think it is very delicious.

Anyway, please go to the Italian restaurants and eat spaghetti. Next time, I will tell you my favorite Italian restaurant.

Bye!!

1 comment:

takumi said...

I have eated spaghetti made by myself,so I wanted to eat in fancy restaurant.