Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PIZZA!!

I think all of you have ever eaten pizza. But do you know the history of pizza? Do you know the varieties of pizza? Today I will tell you about that.

Pizza was firstly cooked at ancient Greek and Egypt. But the food style of pizza was established at Napoli in Italy at 17 centuries. After that, pizza spread all over the world. So there are many kind of pizza in the world. For example, Hawaiian pizza is consisting of cheese, tomato and pineapples. It is really different from Italian pizza. You know Italian pizza does not contain pineapples!!
Hawaiian Pizza
Italian Pizza

In Japan, there are a lot of pizza shops and you can eat pizza easily with many varieties of menu. Please find your favorite taste.
By the way, last time I mentioned about my favorite Italian restaurant. So I'm going to tell you about that. The restaurant is "Pitta00" in Ikspiari, Maihama. The restaurant's pasta and tiramisu are very tasty!! Please go to that restaurant!!

3 comments:

shizuka said...

I wanna eat this.
It looks delicious!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.